Updated on 18 March 2016
Protecting personal data is important to CABERO. Therefore, the company CABERO ("CABERO") mentioned in the imprint operates these websites in accordance with the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data and data security.
The following provisions provide information about what information we collect on this website, the storage of data, the type of data, its purpose and our identity. We also inform you about the initial transmission and the type of data transmitted.
- Subject of data protection The subject of data protection is personal data. Personal data refers to any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual person. This includes name, postal address and e-mail address, but also usage data such as computer's IP address.
- Automatic anonymous data collection, processing and use We automatically collect, process or use non-personal information that your browser transmits to us (e.g. user agent and cookies). This information includes:
- Browser type and browser version,
- Operating system,
- Referrer URL (source of a link),
- Used public IP address and/or hostname,
- Time of the server request
- Initiated personal data collection, processing and use In principle, the collection, processing or use of personal data is not required for use of the website. Nor will we carry out such a procedure. Data collection, processing or use is only possible if you voluntarily provide your personal data. This may be necessary in the following types of circumstances:
- Newsletter If you wish to receive our newsletter, we need a working e-mail address and other personal data that enable us to check that you are the owner of the given e-mail address and allow us to address you personally. You can revoke, at any time, your consent to the storage of personal data, the e-mail address and their use to send the newsletter.
- Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and allow analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. Google will use this information on behalf of this website's operator to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and Internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google.
- Minors We pay particular attention to ensuring that children’s personal information is safeguarded. For this reason, no intentional collection, processing or use of minors' data takes place unless the guardians have given their consent. As soon as we become aware of the fact that a minor does not have the appropriate permission to enter personal data themselves, or that personal data has been entered on behalf of such persons, we will delete that data immediately.
- Right to information The user/customer always has the option of requesting information about the personal data stored about them, including if it relates to the origin of this data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom data is forwarded, as well as the purpose of the storage.
- Deletion and blocking We are committed to deleting personal data that has been used for internal purposes, as soon as the information is no longer required and once the storage of data to fulfil those purposes is no longer necessary. The blocking of data will take place instead of deletion where deletion contravenes legal, statutory or contractual retention periods, and where there is reason to believe that the legitimate interests of the data subject would be adversely affected by deletion, or where deletion would not be possible due to the specific type of storage or where it would only be possible by incurring disproportionately high costs. In addition, you can also have your data collected by us blocked, corrected or deleted at any time. Deletion also takes place if you revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. If the revocation takes place during an ongoing business transaction, deletion takes place immediately after its conclusion. Additional legal obligations regarding deletion or blocking remain unaffected.
- Technical and organisational measures We are committed to enforcing the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure implementation of the rules on data protection, provided that the cost is proportionate to the desired level of protection. When communicating by email, complete data security cannot be guaranteed. We therefore recommend you send confidential information by post.
- Withdrawal The user/customer has the option to revoke their consent to the collection, processing or use of their data at any time, with future effect. The revocation must be sent to:
CABERO Wärmetauscher GmbH & Co. KG
Communications and Government Affairs
Jesenwanger Straße 50